We support anyone who has been bereaved or impacted by suicide including individuals, families, friends, witnesses and first responders.
- Face to face, phone and online support for individuals and families
- Support with processes after a suicide such as coroners, funerals and media
- Specialised post-suicide counselling
- Peer support from trained staff who are also bereaved by suicide
- Information resources
- Support to access other local services
- One-on-one connections and support groups with other people bereaved by suicide
- Training and workshops for communities and workplaces to build skills to respond to a suicide
Post Suicide Support is available throughout Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the NSW South Coast.
Contact: 1300 727 247
In partnership with
Post Suicide Support – an initiative funded by the NSW Government